What the heck is Twitter?
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: “What are you doing?
This is a 10 minute presentation on the topic, given at a summit on Web 3.0 at Vanderbilt Medical Center.
It features Ashton, voter fraud, swine flu, a white african and siamese twins.
(You can “follow” me using this tool here: @peterdurand)
Come follow us!
- VanderbiltU – The University
- VCBH – Center for Better Health
- VMCnews – official press releases from VUMC
- CanConnect – cancer community
- ontheirway – Childrens Hospital at Vanderbilt
- catchitearly – testicular cancer prevention